When I don't know what to say, I usually pick one of two things. The first being silent, which does work in person, but for some reason I come out looking snobbish or something and that doesn't really work for a blog.
The other is to just come right out and say it, whether it comes out right or not. Blunt works for me.
So here is the blunt reason of this blog:
To keep family and friends informed on what is happening to the "Moore Four" so basically all the facts are in one central location, we don't have to repeat ourselves and get massively depressed, and so we can find humor in our daily lives.
If you don't know the general details here you go. I am Kaysha, a 30ish teacher and mother to MaryGwen (MG) and Spencer. My husband is Mark, also a 30ish teacher. Mark was diagnosed with brain cancer 12/6/2010. MG was diagnosed ADHD the following January. It's been an interesting few months!
While life is moving forward, sometimes very slowly, I will share what is happening with us. I will recount some stories that I find funny from the past that I don't want lost from my mind due to exhaustion.
I will say I'm not looking for sympathy or advice on anything. I just think the way things are turning out other people may find interesting. Mark and I have always had something very special in common; we love to laugh and find humor in difficult situations. Both being special education teachers, we do this daily. If you comment, please realize- humor is the best medicine!
So here we go!
I cant wait to read your new blog. and hopefully do a lot of good laughing along with you :)
ReplyDeleteKaysha, it's Vanessa. I hope that you will call me if you need anything. I can watch the kids if you need me to (I may end up teaching them French, but worse things could happen, I suppose.) Just give a ring. I am praying for you guys. I think the blog is an awesome idea. Tell your husband to keep his chin up. :-)
ReplyDelete